Our Functional Message
Our manufacturing units of Abd Elrehman Ibnouf Medical Supplies factory (ABI) has been established since 2007, and we began the installation of machinery and production in March 2011. Operation space: 7,000 square meter. Number of employees: 102
1. Medical cotton production department (ABSORBENT COTTON).
2. The production of belts and garters Medical Department (MEDICAL SUPPORT).
Goals & Objectives:
• Achieve customer requirements by 95%.
• supply the products on time and agreed upon by 90%.
• Increase sales upward.
• Increase production rate upward.
Our vision aims to (ABI) to be one of the leaders and distinctive in the field of industry of belts, medical ligaments and medical cotton products so as to cover the local market and meet the needs of Africa and the Gulf states , through:
* Provide a world-class machines.
* Provide a workforce trained and qualified.
* Follow the quality management system with continuous improvement.
* Obligation to carry out preventive and corrective action in a timely manner.
* Received customer complaints and strive to appease them.
* Follow the global and local requirements for the product.
* Increase production and diversify so that it covers the targeted demand in the distribution area.
We strive to offer our customers a product of high quality and standard specifications.
This is achieved through the following:
* implementation of contracts simply with full compliance of quality standards provided to customers in timely fashion.
* Applying all laws and regulations related to the good functioning and developing work.
* Optimal use of resources with the latest modern technological methods to keep pace with progress in the field of work, which leads to continuous improvement and developing the methods of work at the company.
* Attention to train and educate workers to develop their skills in business and personal services, to build good relations with customers.
* Continuous improvement in the performance of quality management systems, through the evaluation and follow-up and periodic reviews operations.
* Develop positive goals and create appropriate working environment and periodically review the achievement of these goals, which serve as the basis for the formulation of new targets.
* This policy declared and understandable for workers and are available to customers and suppliers and are reviewed periodically.
To provide high quality health care products at smart prices to the masses, and to become one of the best manufacturing companies of orthopedic supports in the Africa, MENA and Europe.
About Our Administration Company
ABI began as an importer and distributor of orthopedic support products which designed to help relieve pain in specific parts of the body, and within three years of hard work has been able to move to a bold phase of the business and was entering into the world of industry. Where established the first factory for these products in the year 2011, which is considered as the first in the eastern region and Central and West Africa, if not the only one.
The factory is 7,000 square meters, based in Khartoum and employs more than 100 engineers, doctors and technicians and skilled workers.
Our Vision Statement:
To provide high quality health care products at smart prices to the masses, and to become one of the best manufacturing companies of orthopedic supports in the Africa.
Our Mission Statement:
- Take 70 % share of the total sale of orthopedic supports in Sudan.
- 50% sales through exports to Africa.
- New Investment of US $ 500.000 in year 2017-2018
Our Company Values:
To operates ethically in accordance with the highest standards in all relationships with customers, suppliers, environment and the community.
Business Goals & Objective:
To achieve customers satisfaction 100%
Our business concept base on selling and distributions brand products, best quality, reasonable & smart prices, perfect relationship with clients and consumers and perfect customer service to be different in the market and make our business in different way than competitors been done.
- Providing production machines with international specifications.
- Providing a trained and qualified workforce
- Follow the quality management system with continuous improvement
- Commitment to corrective actions and preventive maintenance in a timely manner.
- Follow the local and international requirements and laws of the product
- Increasing production and diversification to meet demand in the Africa content.
- To ensure that all our products meet the standard of excellence.
- To increase our sales revenue by 25% annually for the coming 3 years.
- Introduce new products into Africa market.
- To expand our sales to the Africa markets through agents and dealers.
- Re-engineering our prices to be smart for every single country in Africa.
- Expand sales to existing customers.
- Develop and implement a promotional plan to drive increased business.
- Increase customer retention.
- Improve our service approach for new and existing customers.
- Improve our distribution network.
- Improve our supplier relationships.
- Employ professionals who create success for customers.
- To develop the leadership abilities and potential of our team.
- To continually learn and adopt current best practices.
Our business model is simplest model build on manufacturing orthopaedic supports products and selling it to the consumers via a network of dealers, agents and wholesalers to retailers in the whole Africa continent.
Number of Employees:
More than 100 engineers, doctors and technicians and skilled workers.