ABI umbilical hernia refers to a condition found most commonly in newborns, though it can also occur in adults. It’s estimated that as many as 20% of newborns may have umbilical hernias. With this particular type of hernia, part of the intestine, usually right near the belly button, is able to extrude out past the stomach muscles. In newborns and young children, you may notice a rounded bump poking out from the stomach, especially when babies use their stomach muscles for stretching, crying or having a bowel movement. This pediatric umbilical truss is designed to provide relief to infants suffering from an umbilical hernia.
Item Type : navel band
Place of Origin : sudan (albageer)
is_customized : Yes
Brand Name : navel band
Material : COTTON YARN 100% ELASTIC GOMA GAUGE 90
Size : S M L XL XXL
color : WHITE BEIGE
- This abi umbilical hernia belt/truss is recommended for a baby, child for the relief of abdominal pain associated with an umbilical hernia.
• A foam pad adds padding and provides a non-elastic zone that helps to direct compression on the hernia.
• Cotton/elastic blend provide breathable, comfortable support.
• Velcro strip ensures positive closure and adjustment.
• Measure around abdomen (belly) for a proper fit. The belt is intended to fit tight and provide compression.